The Main Server was updated with a minor patch today. No patch notes will be posted as the changes are strictly server side lag detection and event logging code.
I will be checking the logs today and may need to restart the Main Server a few times this week. If so I will post in the launcher several hours beforehand.
The Main server has been updated with a minor patch today. The main goal of this patch is provide additional detection logs that will help determine and eventually resolve current causes of in game lag.
A few minor easy to fix bugs have been dealt with along the way. Full patch notes are here
Minor Improvements Patch
- Improved server side stat update functions.
- Improved logging for lag detection.
- Corrected formatting for stats panel.
- Action bar does not reset or glitch during death or player teleport.
- Fixed keyboard input glitch with key commands getting stuck after using alt-tab.
- Schematics that require two skills display both skills in the tool tip.
- Characters can now jump properly
I would like to address a rumor that apparently has been going around that I've delayed game development in order to focus on developing a PvE server.
This is false.
A PvE server will be launched as I've previously noted, however this is not taking time away from further development of the game. The time required to set up a second server will be minimal when the time comes.
Development has been focused, as noted in my recent updates, on bug fixes, optimizations
Character Creation Patch
- Improved character creation panels, featuring information on stats and skills and a location map.
- Additional options for reporting bugs and issues from the help button.
- Extensive logging to detect causes of lag and server lock ups. This logging system will be disabled once problems are found and fixed.
Minor Improvements / Bug Fixes
- Quality of knife used in hunting