The biggest patch of the year so far, terrain reversion, is here!
Since launch, Xsyon players have been shaping the landscape, raising mounds, digging trenches, carving creeks and laying the foundations for their homesteads, cities and monuments.
With tribes moving and becoming abandoned, the sandbox game world became disrupted over time with scars of past projects across the land.
This week's big terrain reversion update erodes the land as it reverts back
- Terrain reverts land to its original height over time on public land.
- Water on public land rapidly reverts to its original level.
- Terrain on tribe land plus a buffer around the tribe does not revert.
- The tribe leader can set the buffer between 0 and 10 meters.
- The default buffer is 10 meters.
- Terrain reversion on public land is blocked by completed buildings.
- Small objects such as bins and bundles
Updated 06-26-2014 at 02:47 AM by XsyonMaster
Terrain reversion is ready for the public!
The servers will go down at 1:00 AM PST, Wednesday June 25 for this big update! The update will take approximately 1 hour.
Patch notes will be posted at that time.
In addition, the latest round of Questions for the Developers has been answered here
The Test Server is open the public once more with Terrain Reversion ready for more testing.
Please join in the test session and provide feedback here
The current version has already been tested by our Guide Team. If no issues are found this update will finally go live this week.
Your feedback is appreciated!
The next maintenance will run June 19 from 6 PM to 7 PM PST on both servers.
The goal of this maintenance is to clean up the database. This is being done at peak hours in case there are any issues with the clean up, we will detect them right away.
This clean up is an important step that needs to be done before the upcoming terrain reversion patch. This maintenance will replace the usually Friday down time.