These patch notes include minor changes that have been patched during maintenance times over the past two weeks.
- Flavor system secondary flavor balance adjusted.
- Recipes without secondary ingredients corrected. (This does not apply to recipes already saved, which will be adjusted this week.)
- Female eating animations fixed so that they end correctly as eating ends.
- Master skewer recipes fixed.
- Issue with free players
The apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon has released its most highly anticipated update of the year, introducing farming and cooking systems to the game!
Xsyon players can now plant and raise a variety of different crops, watering, tending and fertilizing them to obtain bountiful harvests.
Xsyon’s innovative cooking system allows players to combine the ingredients and seasonings of their choice to create their own recipes. Players must match ingredient types and
Hello Xsyon Citizens!
A few important changes are coming to Xsyon over the next few months.
1) Tomorrow I will make a formal announcement of the Farming and Cooking update to game sites. I waited until now in order to iron out minor bugs and issues with the update.
2) Starting October 1st, the monthly subscription fee will be raised back to $14.99. Quarterly, bi-annual and yearly payments will be adjusted accordingly.
For those of you with current
- Cooking is accessed by right clicking a lit fire. This gives the Roast option.
- The cooking panel allows you to create a custom recipe from a set of Primary, Secondary and Seasoning ingredients.
- As you gain skill you can combine more ingredients to create a recipe.
- You can scroll through the recipe levels to create simpler recipes below your current level.
- Food ingredients include animal parts, fish, foraged plants and grown crops.
- Items serve
Updated 09-13-2014 at 03:30 PM by XsyonMaster
The big farming and cooking update will be released late tonight!
The servers will be down from 12 midnight PST until 6 AM PST August 25th.
This long window of downtime is required in order to run scripts to adjust data for the many changes in this patch. Full patch notes will be posted tomorrow.