Patch Notes 06.25.2014
by, 06-25-2014 at 01:48 AM (13058 Views)
- Terrain reverts land to its original height over time on public land.
- Water on public land rapidly reverts to its original level.
- Terrain on tribe land plus a buffer around the tribe does not revert.
- The tribe leader can set the buffer between 0 and 10 meters.
- The default buffer is 10 meters.
- Terrain reversion on public land is blocked by completed buildings.
- Small objects such as bins and bundles on public land move with reverting terrain.
- Long and short logs decay and are removed.
- Tree stumps decay and are removed.
- Ghost buildings decay and are removed.
- Logs placed on player made road surfaces do not decay.
Note: Terrain reversion affects terrain heights only and not surfaces.
- Re-spawning of destroyed campfires fixed.
- Resetting of fortitude uses every game day fixed.
- Warnings for over / under eating and drinking corrected.
- Panel opening sound when searching in the architecture panel stopped.
- Typos for Lo-om gloves corrected.
Farming / Cooking Preparation
- Fish stack to 20 (players will be able to cook in stacks of 20 at a time).
- Whitefish calories reduced (this was a fix of a very old typo that was overlooked).