Patch Notes 05.22.2015
by, 05-22-2015 at 01:04 AM (6397 Views)
Trade Systems Update
Building Use: Trading Post
- Allows for ‘trade with tribes from beyond the mist’
- Tribes can set a building to be used as a Trading Post.
- Players can select a specific Mist Tribe to trade with.
- Trading Posts are populated with schemes from Mist Traders each game day.
- The selected tribe determines what types of schemes are sold.
- Unsold items are removed after 1 real week.
- Trading Posts hold a maximum of 20 schemes for sale.
- Building uses are removed when a tribe is abandoned.
- This building use is available for bands, clans and tribes only.
Vendor Panel Improvements
- Allied Tab changed to Global Tab
- Global Tab shows items for sale at all Trade Totems across the world
- Global Tab includes name and location of tribe selling each item
- Search box added to filter searches
- Category buttons added to filter searches
- Life points on selected / targeted creatures update and display properly (like before).
- Life points on dead creature display as 0 / total (like before).
- Energy, Nourishment, Hydration and Encumbrance gauges display % when moused over.
- Falling does not gain jump skill. Only actual jumping (where you press the space bar) will gain skill.
- Action icons (from the Action Panel or Action Bar) for the terraforming and farming panels close the panel if clicked when the panel is currently open.
- Gauges further optimized to prevent potential glitches.