Patch Notes 07.17.2015
by, 07-17-2015 at 01:53 AM (926 Views)
Minor Improvement Patch
- Object movement during terrain reversion revised.
- Log and bundle stacks should remain stacked during terrain reversion.
- Objects on the ground should move better with the ground and not float or sink.
- Crafting optimized to prevent reset issues.
- Roof parts can no longer be set as commissaries.
- Roof parts adjusted for consistent initial placement and sign locations.
- Stand alone building placement and site scaffold revised for better placement.
- Infirmaries allowed by default.
- Dismantle functions revised for correct top down dismantling.
- Issue causing repetitive 'motorboat' sound when two swimming players perform actions near each other fixed.
- Base posts not appearing when placed on a zone boundary fixed.