Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re:can we excpet anything else then pay money??

Relandi wrote:
    inferno3387 wrote:
    Relandi wrote:
    ninjabk wrote:
    Nah, seems he just complained and go an invite in... nice.
    It worked for Inferno.
    Who said I have an account? You do know that it is possible to share someone else's account right?
    Yeah - you just happened to "share" the account more frequently after your outburst on the forums.

Though it is a nice cover story.

When?

Where?

How?

What are you talking about?!

inferno3387 wrote:
    English please?
    You seriously have problems reading what I wrote?

That is beyond laughable.

EDIT: Nice ninja edit, not fast enough, I got it quoted. I'm not here to play "find the forum post" with you. Those of us who have been here for awhile know exactly what I am referring to.

Relandi wrote:
    inferno3387 wrote:
    English please?
    You seriously have problems reading what I wrote?

That is beyond laughable.

EDIT: Nice ninja edit, not fast enough, I got it quoted. I'm not here to play "find the forum post" with you. Those of us who have been here for awhile know exactly what I am referring to.

What are you talking about? I have seriously no clue what your talking about..... :S

Link?

Care to add something that we don't already know Dio? Thank you for just adding to the confusion there.

zzro wrote:
    Care to add something that we don't already know Dio? Thank you for just adding to the confusion there.
    If you were let into the game, most likely the email should come form a @notorious-games domain for the most part, this might have changed without me realizing it.

No worries, I'm sure we will all be in very soon. I have only been waiting a week or two, I'm sure most of you have been waiting alot longer =p

I don't know, when I preordered I thought people would be in by mid may.

So basically I paid money and still have not got what I ordered or was offered. Would like an email with the information or a refund here soon.

There are other games I would like to go buy and try if this just keeps getting pushed out I could spend that money on.

However, if I did get an email then the offer and acceptance are still valid. Will go double check my spamm folder.

Really though, any word from Virtus or Jooky why this seems to be happening?
    After just digging through our receipts there are several things happening.

- If someone ordered on the 28th, they should have received an email. If not, they should contact me.

- Some people might be off by a day as far as their order date depending on their time zone.

- Some people will say that they should have received an invite, then I see their receipt is a few weeks off from what they post. This is why I don't like to post the current cut off date. It takes time to try to verify individual receipts.

- Some players have been sharing accounts.

I'm just going down the list and we're getting in larger and more frequent groups in. I want to get everyone in as soon as possible, but this needs to be balanced as with each wave I get more questions and that takes time from development.

Please be patient, everyone will be in soon!

The one saving grace, why I haven't asked my cc company for a refund, is that no other developers take the time to answer the community like you have.

Even if the game isn't what I expected I will not mind having paid the 40.00 to help an mmo team that is community oriented like you look to be. However, I am not happy at all about having paid money already.

May 15th ....

If things keep going the way they are when would a May 1st order realistically have a chance getting in?

I wouldn't care one bit if I wasn't charged when I preordered. No other game I play has ever charged me until release day, sadly.

terter2000 wrote:
    The one saving grace, why I haven't asked my cc company for a refund, is that no other developers take the time to answer the community like you have.

Even if the game isn't what I expected I will not mind having paid the 40.00 to help an mmo team that is community oriented like you look to be. However, I am not happy at all about having paid money already.

May 15th ....

If things keep going the way they are when would a May 1st order realistically have a chance getting in?

I wouldn't care one bit if I wasn't charged when I preordered. No other game I play has ever charged me until release day, sadly.
    We have been letting in larger groups and will continue to do so, hoping to get all current subscribers in the game by the middle of May.
    This announcement was made on 1st of May, so their plan is to let everyone who preordered before 30th of April in the game by the middle of May. And they are getting closer, the last confirmed date which got in is 28th of March. There was a big wave of preorders at the beginning of March when the game got some publicity, and I guess there was another smaller wave around 1-2th of April when the first videos came out. The process of letting players in did speed up in the last 2 weeks, so I wouldn't be pessimistic if I were you.

About the charge....isn't this the point of preordering ? You pay before launch, taking some risk (as in the launch may get delayed, unknown features and the fact you couldn't try the game before buying it), and you get bonuses in return. Said bonuses in Xsyon are 2 months of free gameplay, a selected weapon, and minimum 2 weeks of early access before launch.