The Mountains of Xsyon Event

The Mountains of Xsyon Event

Start Date: Saturday April 27th.

At Noon Pacific Time, I will move to one of the 8 Campfires I have set up somewhere in The Mountains of Xsyon, and announce the start of the Event.

I will let ya'll know what Region I am in, and anyone who wants to can start the event at any time they choose. I will stay at that Campfire until the first person finds me, at which point, that toon will be able to either tame a baby mutant of their choice or receive a special weapon of their choice.

Once that is done the event for that toon is over, and I will move to one of my other 7 remaining Campfire sites, and will announce what Region I am in, and the process starts over.

This will go on until the last person finds me at my 8th Campfire site and either receives a special weapon of their choice or tames a baby mutant of their choice.

Blackjack Region Winner is Nioko. She chose to tame a baby male Plateback Bear, and named him George.

Burbank Region Winner is NobleKnightmare. He chose a Harvester Shovel.

Pierson Region Winner is Panther. He chose to tame a male baby Shadow Bear.

Tallac Region Winner is Rylan. She chose to tame a male baby Shadow Bear.
    Last edited by GuideElijah; Yesterday at 06:01 PM.

This sounds like a great event but the time is 3am in my timezone, so I probably cant join

Quote Originally Posted by wazcool View Post
    This sounds like a great event but the time is 3am in my timezone, so I probably cant join
    The Event will be going on for several Real Life days, so don't feel left out if ya get a late start.