Evil, Neutral or Good?

So what are you going to be. I know it still a while away and we do not have a lot of info to go on, but what are you going to focus on and why?

Personally I am split between good and evil. I am no ganker by any means and even if I just decide to go evil I will not gank...unless blues decide to gank me off course. However the reason I am leaning to evil myself is because I want the ability to just kill the people that annoy me without major consequences. Spammers and the likes.

Also would love to either start/join a mercenary tribe. Fighting for the highest bidder. This game style also seems to be interesting.

However being blue might be a bit easier. Your not everyones target. Easier to find trading partners and allies.

Anyhow what how are right now leaning toward?

Re:Evil, Neutral or Good?

I'm neutral but we act as the Roman empire would.

The Roman empire wasn't evil, it really depends on what you think.
    We run by our own religion, you could class it as evil but some parts are also good.

We do attack trespassers and rival tribe, but we welcome the new people also known as the Peasant.
    If your looking for that kind of tribe then were the tribe for you.

We have assassin quest roles, enabling you to take the role as an assassin and kill major tribal leaders and/or chosen people.

Forum

Main

Redus wrote:
    Also would love to either start/join a mercenary tribe. Fighting for the highest bidder. This game style also seems to be interesting.

However being blue might be a bit easier. Your not everyones target. Easier to find trading partners and allies.
    I like the mercanary tribe idea Sounds like it could actually be a good idea to hire another tribe to come and fight along side you.

Also, I love how people use the terms "Blue" and "Red" even though they haven't been mentioned by Xsyons team :P
    Brum, brum.

Cradlejoe wrote:
    Redus wrote:
    Also, I love how people use the terms "Blue" and "Red" even though they haven't been mentioned by Xsyons team :P
    I find blue and red more accurate. Good and Evil is just a matter of opinion. If you run a merc tribe your essentially neutral. While you have some standards and limitations, however you would fight for anyone for the right price, yesterdays target could be todays employer. However duo to the game mechanics you will be "evil". I do try to use the term good and evil though, but I just automaticly keep typing red/blue. Maybe it is possible to stay neutral as an merc tribe though, but to me it seems rather hard and would depend on the contracts you get.

Would also like to say I like the idea of an roman empire inspired tribe.

Yeah.
    Instead of mercs we have assassins which receive certain quest's from members of our tribe.

These assassins can be official or unofficial.

While I normally try to remain neutral in most games, I'm leaning towards "Good" in this one. I think it would be cool to establish a settlement run by a justice system. Of course there would be rules/laws against ganking and trespassing etc.. Sort of like a "wild west" settlement where people are free to do as they will as long as they obey the laws.

By whicker at 2010-04-12

Visitor

darkrounge wrote:
    Yeah.
    Instead of mercs we have assassins which receive certain quest's from members of our tribe.

These assassins can be official or unofficial.
    I like this... i always try and play an Assassin char in most games, although most games dont give you the ability to be a 'proper' Assassin...
    Dont sweat the petty things...never pet the sweaty things!