Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re:Most Pressing Issues

The women are taking over!

hmy:

About time!!! For soooooo long I have been playing MMOs and I have been pretty much the only female in every clan/guild/tribe I have been in and the only Australian so I play alone a lot :S

Sabina wrote:
    About time!!! For soooooo long I have been playing MMOs and I have been pretty much the only female in every clan/guild/tribe I have been in and the only Australian so I play alone a lot :S

Yeah, think I only met 1-2 females in DF, and about the same in UO.

It is actually nice to see more females online, perhaps it'll balance out the average player mindset a bit.

I'm a girl, too!

Has been the same for me as well, usually the only girl in every guild/group I've joined.

We should have a poll and see how many females there are in this game. I played RV for three years and I only ever encountered 3 other females in the game

It would be nice to actually get back onto topic again.

Go take your estrogen enriched conversations to your own topic

I'd like to add something to the most pressing issues... as some of you may know, I decided to build a giant pit with one of my alts (Revan). Now, say someone without a shovel falls in...

Sabina wrote:

was in a guild in EQ2 - Septorian Brotherhood - we had alot of women in the guild. at least ..... 5 maybe?

BTW will be starting a faction of our guild in this game
    - Knights of Septoria -

and as for staying on topic .... I really hate ppl who say "stay on topic!" ALL conversation tends to evolve. Its better if you just roll with it. If you mess around with trying to start a new thread youll lose everyone's train of thought. lol.... bet i just pissed off about a billion forum "experts" :P

Gahd! And I thought people had loads more pressing issues when I saw '13 unread'

Games are much better places with a mix of genders - just like RL.

Eaving plops down in Marsai's lap and grins.
    'You know there's more than 5 females in the guild'