Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grass

Re:Grass

Virtus wrote:
    just want to point out being able to turn off grass etc could ruin certain aspects, like sneaking around.
    You can already turn it down to a few meters. We should be able to turn it off completely. The characters are taller than the grass, anyway.

Oh, and... Get rid of the ridiculous stealth, Jordi. Sneaking should just make you quieter; not transparent. Disallow free-cam panning and the far out zoom while you're at it, so sneaking can actually be done.

I have gathered 15 stacks of grass from the same spot dropped in a pile over the gathering spot.I can still keep on gathering grass from this spot.Done this on both servers not a top priority just thought I would see what happened as a gathering addict.

JCatano wrote:
    Oh, and... Get rid of the ridiculous stealth, Jordi. Sneaking should just make you quieter; not transparent. Disallow free-cam panning and the far out zoom while you're at it, so sneaking can actually be done.
    Just a quick question... where you the same guy I was arguing with last night?

I like stealth.

Veldern wrote:
    JCatano wrote:
    Just a quick question... where you the same guy I was arguing with last night?
    Yes. Take your cam-pan and shove it.