When I ordered I was under the impression we would be getting in soon to test.
Like you pay to Beta Test and the company gets money and you get to help test. Now we are pushed back to August 15 already and I wouldn't doubt getting pushed back a lot farther.
Now, I don't say that is the wrong decision and am not mad, however, I didnt pay money ahead of time to invest in the company. If I wanted to do that I would have tried to buy stock.
Would like to either be in or get a refund here. Would rather not go to the credit card company and start the ugly charge back stuff.