Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Special Pre-Order Weapon

Is this weapon going to give pre-orders a large advantage starting out and will it be lootable?

Re:Special Pre-Order Weapon

Good question, I was wondering the same thing...

By whicker at 2010-04-12

I hope it can be looted. I'd be a bit angry if I lost it quickly, but that would set the tone for the game. I don't like feeling that I have any more of an advantage starting out like that. Sure we may have a weapon, but I'm sure we better know how to use it before thinking we have any advantage.

Visitor

And didn't it state that we have a choice of weapon also? I can't bring up the page again cause I already pre-ordered. I don't feel like making a new account either. I was curious about all this too.

I would assume it is just like any other weapon, except, I think it is a little more powerful, maybe meaning better quality then what people would first be able to make coming into the game.

Virtus wrote:
    I would assume it is just like any other weapon, except, I think it is a little more powerful, maybe meaning better quality then what people would first be able to make coming into the game.
    Better be only slightly better, else our weapon makers will have an hard time the first few weeks selling there weapons :P

so don't make weapons, make armor

I need a uuhh....a "partner" who will help me....gather bones. I found a dark corner somewhere to hunt...just you and me...very save!

http://www.xsyon.com/components/com_...1174443995.jpg

The special weapons aren't particularly powerful, but they can't be crafted so are collector's items.

Xsyon wrote:
    The special weapons aren't particularly powerful, but they can't be crafted so are collector's items.
    Are they lootable?