Thread: Top Graphics..

Top Graphics..

Love the upcoming game, pre-ordered in fact..
    But whats up with the main top graphic on the site...
    Sure I can understand the guy in deer bone armor, but the guy with his head on fire...I think that might hurt a bit lol...
    Boner man's the fighter, how about replacing "I'm on fire guy" with a guy with craft work?
    Unless at some point we'll have the power to wield fire without burning ourselves.
    Heh, I know it's goofiness but perhaps an art contest to show what Xsyon REALLY is for a header...

Re:Top Graphics..

Risk wrote:
    Love the upcoming game, pre-ordered in fact..
    But whats up with the main top graphic on the site...
    Sure I can understand the guy in deer bone armor, but the guy with his head on fire...I think that might hurt a bit lol...
    Boner man's the fighter, how about replacing "I'm on fire guy" with a guy with craft work?
    Unless at some point we'll have the power to wield fire without burning ourselves.
    Heh, I know it's goofiness but perhaps an art contest to show what Xsyon REALLY is for a header...
    Fairly certain it is the grass helmet you can make in Basketry - as the rest of his armor looks similar to in-game Basketry armor.

That's definitely the mask from the grass armor set. Rather than fire its actually supposed to be bits of frayed plant-life sticking from the top, I believe. If anything, the most misleading point is that both characters have TWO shoulderpads, which never seems to happen in-game

Hammon wrote:
    That's definitely the mask from the grass armor set. Rather than fire its actually supposed to be bits of frayed plant-life sticking from the top, I believe. If anything, the most misleading point is that both characters have TWO shoulderpads, which never seems to happen in-game
    wll, i think it is a bit early to say "never happen in-game". probably higher level armor is more complete. some things may require a lot more time to get the hands on then some lousy hours playing an incomplete beta.

Xsyon Citizen

pid73 wrote:
    Hammon wrote:
    wll, i think it is a bit early to say "never happen in-game". probably higher level armor is more complete. some things may require a lot more time to get the hands on then some lousy hours playing an incomplete beta.
    I created grass shoulder armor in game along with helm, bracers and a vest so far. The grass shoulder armor looks similar to the one in the top graphic.

Yeah, the top graphic guy is wearing a grass helmet.

As for the rest of the armor, it looks like bamboo.

Gamefreak565,
    Dark Hand of Valor (www.darkhandofvalor.com), PvP King