Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: THE 'SHINRA'

Re:The 'SHINRA'

About 'THE SHINRA'
    SHINRA is a newly created tribe preparing for the release of Xsyon (Prelude) aiming to become a founder Xsyon tribe built on maturity, integrity and respect. The SHINRA are a 'good' tribe with a resilent infrastructure, strong leadership and focused strategy.

SHINRA will appeal to the more mature gamer that enjoys the full game experience. We are a multi time-zone tribe with rigourous recruitment, behaviour and political regulations governed by a selected core team and tribe leadership. The game style will be partly role-play in order to enjoy the Xsyon theme and establish the Shinra culture.

The Society Infrastructure

The structure is designed to not only provide some framework but also to create an environment where all player styles and preferrences can be adopted. For example, the P'Shwari is for those nomadic types that would choose to live outside the community but can still bring value to the tribe. We are keen to encourage small team developments within the SHINRA society to allow folks to create their own crafting, trading or other funtional communities within the bigger community.

Community Charter
    SHINRA members are expected to adhere to and help promote our code-of-conduct... our Charter...

High Level Strategy
    "To become the tribe of choice".
    In essence the vision is for 'THE SHINRA' to become a multi-faceted community with strength and depth. We will be organised, disciplined and forward thinking with clearly defined rules, structure and objectives.

We will remain GOOD to all like-minded tribes and will foster alliance and trade relations as core aspects of our strategy.

Nitesh
    'Nitesh' is our City name - it stands for 'Hearbeat of the Earth'. The City perimeter is complete with a menacing entrance, towers and merlons all around. We even have a dock

Ok breaks over

Looks like the patch is incoming

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Let’s get started :woohoo:

Im still downloading,.. slow, slow, slow.

Your tribe seems interesting. I'm updating right now, will be my first time logging on.

Where are you guys setting up shop?

Hope to see you folks in game

:laugh:

Head to the Shinra vent server or web... you'll find us :P

bump

Re:Shinra - new tribe - by Bossman

I'm looking for a group to play with if you are still looking?

Sure,

Jump on vent with us

Host: 66.228.127.220
    Port: 5645
    Guest Password : shinratribe

I think I'll pop in and see what's up soon. Looking for a good group...I'll go ahead and register on the forum and read up a bit more too.

I understand that vent seems to be 'encouraged', but is a mic necessary at all times? The PC isn't exactly in a 'quiet' place and can make talking interesting...although I usually have my headset on to drown out the tv :-)