Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: This just in:

  1. #1

    This just in:

    you're pretty when I'm drunk
    [img size=350]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2797/5ag9io1.jpg[/img]

  2. #2

    Re:This just in:

    I got low self-confidence so a comment like that will get you a long way with me.
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

  3. #3

    Re:This just in:

    Largion wrote:
    I got low self-confidence so a comment like that will get you a long way with me.
    Damnit, why did you never tell me you were an easy lay :angry:

  4. #4

    Re:This just in:

    Lily wrote:
    Largion wrote:
    I got low self-confidence so a comment like that will get you a long way with me.
    Damnit, why did you never tell me you were an easy lay :angry:
    Now you make me feel like a slut.

    I have to go eat something fat now too feel better about myself.
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

  5. #5

    Re:This just in:

    This thread is going places.


    I'll PM you 2 my e-mail for pics.

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Re:This just in:

    Wrekkoning wrote:
    This thread is going places.


    I'll PM you 2 my e-mail for pics.
    You still use submissive_maid@hotmail.com?
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

  8. #8

    Re:This just in:

    One night, me and the tribe hit the road on a mission


  9. #9

    Re:This just in:

    Wrekkoning wrote:
    This thread is going places.


    I'll PM you 2 my e-mail for pics.
    holly crap he's alive

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •