Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Empires

Empires

How much land is it theoretically possible to capture with a single tribe? Also what type of structures will be available to construct?

Re:Empires

How much would you like to take over? How strong is your tribe? Thats how much land you can conquer.

Take a look at the screen shots, everything from the tents to the concrete pipes with boards over them are houses.

I would like to know also if the empires can tax people living there.

As posted in the features list, yes.

Visitor

How would one conquer land? and how would we know who owns what and what benefits would we gain by fighting for and winning land? I can only imagine the kind of wars people would fight for no reason but for land? Might be interesting to see the politics.

Kush wrote:
    How would one conquer land? and how would we know who owns what and what benefits would we gain by fighting for and winning land? I can only imagine the kind of wars people would fight for no reason but for land? Might be interesting to see the politics.
    Land area increases the more you build. The bigger/more populated your village the more are you control.

I don't know how battle for control will work.

Grimskeggr wrote:
    Will there be an official "control map?"
    unknown.

Will there be any player made content? Like will you create a program where we can make our own stuff, upload it, and then ones approved will be added to the game?

Currently the only system close to that is when you master a skill and you are allowed to create your own in game item and the Devs will implement it.

Virtus wrote:
    Currently the only system close to that is when you master a skill and you are allowed to create your own in game item and the Devs will implement it.
    With is precisely what he said :P. I really do like this feature though, however how long is someone expected to become a master in term of hours working on it?