Can't Equip Tailory Items

I've made the shoulder pads via tailory and the game will not let me proceed to equip them.

Is this not implemented yet? Or is it just an interface bug.

Re:Can't Equip Tailory Items

Did the tailor have soulder pads? I thought the only craftable shoulder pads was the grass one from basketry.

Also, I had an issue equipping items when my pack was on the left of the screen and my inventory was on the right of the screen. When I drag and dropped it wouldn't take nor display any message. So I moved my inventory screen to the left and my pack to the immediate right of the inv. screen and was able to equip items without issues.

I can help reproducing this tonight when I get home, if you haven't figure it out by then.

Sometimes it's not obvious where to equip some of the items you make. I just kept dragging them to various slots until they dropped in one. Like I think the tailoring items may go on the upper arms rather than the shoulders.

Sometimes it's not obvious where to equip some of the items you make
    Yes, this is likely the problem. In the forthcoming update you will be able to drag armor to the character and it will equip to the correct slot.

My mistake. They were titled "spaulders" I thought that this would have been a shoulder pad, however it turns out to be arm protection.

Regardless I could not equip them in any slots due to lag, I had to relog to accomplish this.

Double post edit.