Default Avatar Animation

Hey there,
    just a question about the default 'idle' action the characters are doing, those 'head left', 'head straightforward', 'head right', etc pp:
    Will it be possible to change this in future to a more even-tempered or more randomly behaviour ??
    I've tried this shaking in RL in my city and well - the passengers seemed to have a slightly pathological impression from me ^^
    But seriously, if you are standing a while ingame and just looking at the nature or whatever is there, that's a bit strange. Even if there are perhaps 10 people standing around and all doing this hehe.
    Just a question as I told,
    Cheers, Snake.

Re: Default Avatar Animation

Well that combined with the bugged out eyes I guess we can assume everyone that survived this apocalypse is insane. Plus my guy never wears any pants.

Cunk wrote:
    Well that combined with the bugged out eyes I guess we can assume everyone that survived this apocalypse is insane. Plus my guy never wears any pants.
    Rofl :silly:

Cunk wrote:
    lmao cunk, quite sure you're right ^^

Re:Default Avatar Animation

heyyyy, great, toon has learned some different actions if idle.
    thank you very much dev-team
    maybe we should have a skill 'cleaning' so that it don't scratches itself so much :laugh:

Re:Default Avatar Animation

And again with the last patch great changes.
    I like the looking over the shoulders very much, and that it now a longer time looks straight-forward. Very much more realistic, thx, devs. :cheer: Cheers.