Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dismemberment in combat?

When fighting can we dismember parts of our enemy while fighting? And if we can will those cut off parts become lootable items that we can pick up and put in our inventory(like a trophy)? Also, if dismemberment is possible and a body part is lost during a fight will it have long term effects on a player?

Re:Dismemberment in combat?

Palo god wrote:
    When fighting can we dismember parts of our enemy while fighting? And if we can will those cut off parts become lootable items that we can pick up and put in our inventory(like a trophy)? Also, if dismemberment is possible and a body part is lost during a fight will it have long term effects on a player?
    I doubt dismemberment will be part of the game. While it would be nice, it seem a bit to much to program. You can however loot someone bones afterwards....how else would we get our material for the human bone armor :P

Maybe if you kill the Chief/leader of a enemy tribe you can loot hit head as a trophy to place on a spike in your tribes village?

That would be awesome.

As mentioned by Redus you should be able to loot bones and such (Because of human bone armour) but I would officially delcare this the best game ever if when you loot the bones it does an animation where you pick u pthe body by the chest and rip out the spine and skull whilst doing a blood curdly scream....
    Awwww yeah, Predator
    Brum, brum.

Visitor

This thread made five carebears cry

Cradlejoe wrote:
    As mentioned by Redus you should be able to loot bones and such (Because of human bone armour) but I would officially delcare this the best game ever if when you loot the bones it does an animation where you pick u pthe body by the chest and rip out the spine and skull whilst doing a blood curdly scream....
    Awwww yeah, Predator
    *finish him*

FATALITY!!! haha

By whicker at 2010-04-12

I hope a dev can come in the thread and confirm if something like this will be in the game or not. Hopefully if it's not already in the game they are going to add it.

The game doesnt need this nor do I feel its even thread worthy.

It is likely to have no effect on whether people play, or not or if they like playing or not.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

MrDDT wrote:
    The game doesnt need this nor do I feel its even thread worthy.

It is likely to have no effect on whether people play, or not or if they like playing or not.
    New and interesting game mechanics attract players to games. Cookie cutter mmos do not.

Where are the mechanics? Did I miss how this is going to effect game play?

To me it would be like having the option to have Blue, red, green, yellow, purple AND orange armor.

Without the orange OMG its going to be crappy.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu