Some items not stacking as expected

It seems like if you drag items from one bag to another stacks of identical items will not combine. I noticed it first with feathers but it may happen with other items too. Just haven't confirmed it. And yes, I'm sure the feathers were identical.

Re:Some items not stacking as expected

I've had this happen with several "Small Metal Plates"

Where one showed up as "Small Metal Plate x1" and one showed up as just "Small Metal Plate" .. identical item, look, everything - but they would not stack.

Though this may not be the exact issue you're referencing above, it sounds strangely similar.

Cunk, you are dragging from one bag on your ground to your pack, right?

I'll check this.

I see this a lot. It appears some materials I scavenge appear with no number when it should have one. I have not generated a non-stacking stackable item from Sorting scrap. Only from scavenging.

i can also confirm this and on top of that if you stack them they disapear completely.

It's also impossible to craft items you need multiple instances of. Say you have 2 cloth scraps that do not stack. If you move one to the other, one disappears and you end up with only 1. So you don't. But the recipe you are trying to craft requires 2 cloth straps. When you put the first in, you have 1/2. If you put in the second, you have, still, 1/2. It's impossible to get 2/2.

Please email me at bugs@notorious-games.com with exact items that have had these problems.