I have a few questions regarding a range of different "miscellaneous" aspects of the game, that have not really been spoken of in the Features section.
While I understand that the Xsyon devs dont intend to reveal all the features of the game, id still like to throw these questions out there, and i'm sure any clarification would be appreciated.
1. How will banking work?
Will there be banks?
Will they be safe?
Will they be Local or Global?
2. The features list speaks of skill decay through lack of use. In addition to this will there be a Hardcap or Softcap on the number of skills a player may raise?
Hardcap= a Predefined number of skills that the player can raise.
Softcap= The more skills a player advances to a high level the slower others raise preventing a "maxed out character" and ensuring player choice and variation.
3. Is it likely we will see Ships and/or land vehicles (Chariots, carts, carriages) upon or after release?
4. Will there be NPC guards for player tribal cities/villages?
5. Is PvP ENTIRELY open or are there some areas in the game where it is not possible to attack others?
(I know the features say open, but some games say this, but dont mean ENTIRELY open)
6. How many players will be able to play at the same time per server?
7. And finally, how many servers do you intend to have and will there be a US/Oceanic server upon release?
Any clarification appreciated. (Feel free to point out if I have asked something that has already been explained)