Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics

Graphics

Why the hell is everyone who hates this game complaining about the graphics?! I mean seriously they are better than WoWs graphics and they aren't meant to be realistic. God, some people need to get it through their head that not every game is going to look like Modern Warfare 2...

Re:Graphics

No one can complain about the graphics as no-one played them. Only screenshot you can see are screenshot that most likely use some stand in graphics. There right now in the progress updating the tree for example to work with speedtree 5.1

Now it will most likely not differ hugely with what you see now though.

I can say i played aion ,falen earth and many more and the graphic of this game is realy shity.Dont be stupid to say the graphic is nice becouse you lie yourself

warzenkai wrote:
    I can say i played aion ,falen earth and many more and the graphic of this game is realy shity.Dont be stupid to say the graphic is nice becouse you lie yourself
    I just played as many game and the graphic of this game is fine. Don't be stupid and say the graphic are bad because you kid yourself...now the question is, who is a better expert in opinions?

Redus wrote:
    No one can complain about the graphics as no-one played them. Only screenshot you can see are screenshot that most likely use some stand in graphics. There right now in the progress updating the tree for example to work with speedtree 5.1

There are no stand in graphics in the screenshots

Virtus wrote:
    Redus wrote:

There are no stand in graphics in the screenshots
    At full settings? Then the graphics are indeed not that great, but really why would graphics be important. They seems to be good enough.

Exactly Redus, people attracted to these games are not ones that are looking for High end super graphics but rather in depth game play.

The graphics aren't meant to look real either, they were purposely designed with a cartoon look to them.

With non details the game look like one from year 2000-2002 max.Why to make a game look cartoony and be rated 18 +??

Actually, IF this game turns out to be a success to some degree, going with cartoony, low end graphics might be one of the primary reasons why. One of the reasons why World of Warcraft is so successful today is its low scale cartoony graphics, for two major reasons. One, they allow people with older computers to play it, and two, the bad graphics consume less computer resorces, so they allow the game to run with higher framerates, less lag, and much more smoothly. For a complex game like Xsyon (as it describes itself to be), having graphics take up less resources means more computer resources are available for combat/AI/etc processing, allowing the devs to implement more complex mob behavior and combat. For people interested in games like Xsyon, these things are way more important than pretty graphics.

I don't know why people say the graphics are terrible, they are just diffrent. However I can tell you that the graphics will not give you 60 FPS unless you have a high end graphics card.