Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why has this game just popped out of nowhere?

why has no one ever heard of this game and the forum has less then 1k post. The website is one of the most basic i have ever seen, and the discriptions it has posted of different things are written has if its talking to ppl that have never played a game before.

the game is supposed to laucnh in a month and no one has ever heard of it and there arent even any reviews of the game or its beta.

Re:Why has this game just popped out of nowhere?

bigworm wrote:
    why has no one ever heard of this game and the forum has less then 1k post. The website is one of the most basic i have ever seen, and the discriptions it has posted of different things are written has if its talking to ppl that have never played a game before.

the game is supposed to laucnh in a month and no one has ever heard of it and there arent even any reviews of the game or its beta.
    Because the devs decide so. Easy answer.

But I agree, would have been better if they started advertising 7 years in advance and make empty promises constantly. That would have made me very more secure on whatever the game would have been real or not.

Seriously not sure why people are fussing about this. If you can not or do not want to risk being scammed, do not pre-order.

bigworm wrote:

This game is a joke man ,a march joke and all that preorder it will be refunded when the date will come and the game will not exist.It may be a test made by mmorpg.com to see how many crazy people can pay for bluff game.

Haha this is just getting funny now.

Warzenkai, While you do have the complete right to post whatever you want within reason might I suggest not going into every post and crying fake! Doing so will only drop your own reputation and people will stop listening to what you have to say.

Most people are smart enough to be able to make up their own minds whether or not this could possibly be a scam.

On top of this you will just start to get on peoples nerves and you will start to get STFU posts which will not be happy about if i have to deal with it.

That being said if you feel this game is fake please wait on the game until you are satisfied that you have seen enough evidence that it is or is not a fake. there is no reason to shout all over the forums.

Thank you.

Now back to topic

Virtus wrote:
    Warzenkai, While you do have the complete right to post whatever you want within reason might I suggest not going into every post and crying fake! Doing so will only drop your own reputation and people will stop listening to what you have to say.

Most people are smart enough to be able to make up their own minds whether or not this could possibly be a scam.

On top of this you will just start to get on peoples nerves and you will start to get STFU posts which will not be happy about if i have to deal with it.

That being said if you feel this game is fake please wait on the game until you are satisfied that you have seen enough evidence that it is or is not a fake. there is no reason to shout all over the forums.

Thank you.

Now back to topic

Mister admin with 100+ post ,i see you take in consideration many ideas on this game and i think you are even the producer here ,buaaahha(look we have the producer of the game on forum guys).If i get stfu post at last i say what i wana say.And im not cryng in here ,u can just say you can cry after my posts becouse some people will not be so sure about this game and not pay for it.With screenshots u cant fool people son.Be real and i will talk real with you but in this stage you and your game is a funy joke.

I believe the first website was up for a number of years but no marketing was done to draw unecessary attention to the game.
    The game will get it's own publicity by players who are in the prelude running around like headless chickens going "OMG BEST GAEM EVAR!" after playing.
    Brum, brum.

warzenkai wrote:
    Virtus wrote:

Thank you.

Now back to topic

Mister admin with 100+ post ,i see you take in consideration many ideas on this game and i think you are even the producer here ,buaaahha(look we have the producer of the game on forum guys).If i get stfu post at last i say what i wana say.And im not cryng in here ,u can just say you can cry after my posts becouse some people will not be so sure about this game and not pay for it.With screenshots u cant fool people son.Be real and i will talk real with you but in this stage you and your game is a funy joke.
    Just FYI before you go all crazy on him.

These are new forums the old ones are not tracked here.

Just wanted to throw that out there.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

Well it looks like a great game to me, and honestly, I like the idea of the game going public just before release. I remember waiting for Darkfall for years, because of how amazing it sounded, and when I finally played it I was so disappointed.

If this game is as good as it looks like it could be, I will be very impressed. I don't see any point in going on about whether the game is fake or not, although, I don't think I'd preorder it until I heard more about it. After reading about the game though, I have high hopes.

warzenkai wrote:
    :laugh: