Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disciples of Luna - Building a Tribe

I seek to build a tribe based around the worship of Luna (The Moon) and of using astrology as a tool of divining the future, judging the present and remembering the past. We will support neutrality almost as a ideaology. We realize that past ideals of good versus evil is what brought the world to where it is today and we seek to reunite with the spiritual side of man and how we fit into the natural world.

We will seek to actively affect the world around us by promoting a balance of good and evil. In addition, we will shun the old civilizations and theorys and embrance the new world and what it brings.

As a society we shall be nomadic in nature so that we may better be involved in the world at large while maintaining some trade to support ourselves.

We will tightly guard the secrets of our communion with Luna and how we divine the things we know and fortell. A tiered structure of circles will exist within the disciples to teach the secrets in succession so that only the most loyal and devout will gain access to our knowledge.

If you find this something you would like to pursue and would like to help me build, then please respond so we can get this off the ground. The above is a framework and I seek others to help me flesh out the details and set us up as a founder Tribe in Prelude. Thanks!

Re:Disciples of Luna - Building a Tribe

No

That was friendly! LOL

Most people would read this topic then decide not to help you. I did the same thing but decided to let you know that I wasnt going to help.

good luck, the sky box is amazing in this game, the clouds are the ugliest though. The stars are breathtaking you can see the milky way and it's shiny. The clouds are probably the ugliest part of the whole game, everything else feels superior to me. They are not bad but they need to be on par with the rest, more 3d and volumetric.

It's easier to guide yourself with the sun.

Convic wrote:
    Most people would read this topic then decide not to help you. I did the same thing but decided to let you know that I wasnt going to help.
    Instead of being rude, you could have given a reason why you personally didn't find it appealing, that would have been much more help than just replying negatively.

I am always looking for opportunities to improve my ideas.

so you want me to act as your focus group? I'll pass I just dont like the idea of it.

Dont let these "trolls" discourage you jacook I think there should be tribes of all diffrent kinds and your idea is a good one. B)

I apologize if my words upset you

Good luck Jacook... The Shinra will welcome you to Xsyon