Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Basketry

Basketry

Basketry is the use of grass crafting. Weaving and tailoring grass into armor, containers and such. As long as theres grass theres bakettry. Grass strings, grass twine, grass thread can be use just like tailoring strings, twine, and thread.

Re:Basketry

Not the best lighting in this pic, but here is a set of Daogwa Gatherer's Armor:

By whicker at 2010-04-12

Just a quick note, basketry is also useful for making storage bins and extra pack space. Now that the permissions feature has been turned on, these things are very useful for storing hard to find items.

By whicker at 2010-04-12

Hey thanks for the image. I will try to add a pic/image as soon as I can finish the complete set and post it. I noticed theres two different armor set from basktery.

Assault Armour and Gathering Armour. Will be interesting to see the differences in each armour values.
    We have cool new forums... Y~A~Y

Hey and hi. How will we be able to tell what their vaules are? Is that something still in the works?

That I don't know I'm sorry. What I do know is that players will likely to try and decipher any and all information to find out. Be that any values the Devs give players, to using damage (health loss) and the like to gauge the effects.

Xsyon Citizen

Just a thought for some time in the future.... How about adding some kind of protection for the feet? Shinguards with a flap for protection. Think catcher in baseball..... Just a thought.

That is already possible now, thou I forget what they are called =/ go figure

WillBingham wrote:
    Just a thought for some time in the future.... How about adding some kind of protection for the feet? Shinguards with a flap for protection. Think catcher in baseball..... Just a thought.
    In the picture posted above, I am wearing gatherer's boots and shin guards. The flap is a cool idea, but would probably be more useful in the assault armor.

By whicker at 2010-04-12