Thread: Starvation

Starvation

I had a mysterious death, was just standing there then I choked and died. When I revived, I noticed my health decreasing again and I had been empty on my hunger for some time. Eating a fish stopped the health loss, so I assume starvation is now active.

Re:Starvation

Kitsume wrote:
    I had a mysterious death, was just standing there then I choked and died. When I revived, I noticed my health decreasing again and I had been empty on my hunger for some time. Eating a fish stopped the health loss, so I assume starvation is now active.
    Good to know Kitsume, thank you
    ... Oh I love fishing ... and now it makes even more sense B)

Kitsume wrote:
    No.

You went to far out and went into the toxic area where you lose health over time. You died and were still in the area of toxic fog so you continued to lose health it was just coincidence that after eating you left the area so your health stopped draining.

If you do not eat or drink your stamina goes down however. But not your health at the moment at least.

Saorlan wrote:
    Kitsume wrote:
    No.

You went to far out and went into the toxic area where you lose health over time. You died and were still in the area of toxic fog so you continued to lose health it was just coincidence that after eating you left the area so your health stopped draining.

If you do not eat or drink your stamina goes down however. But not your health at the moment at least.
    I definitely was not in the green mist or a death zone. The health loss was pretty slow, so it wasn't from an invisible creature. It could of been something else, but standing in the same spot, I ate a fish and the health loss stopped.

I'll have to test it out and see if it happens to me as well.