Instructions on how to add pictures in forum.
Picture attribute must not exceed 800x800 in size. With the picture size not also exceed in 200kb (kilobytes).
If you are not sure of image attribute, goto step "B", before proceeding to step "A".
Step - A:
1. Click on "Browse" button in the field name "Select images to attach"
2. Select your picture image, in the "choose file" window then click "open".
Image should be image fromat -> GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG.
3. Click in text edit window and position the blinking cursor where would u like the image to be.
4. Click on "[img]" button, next to the "browse" button.
This should insert a command into your text window -> [[img/]
This is where your actual image will be.
5. Click on "Submit" button.
Good job, you are done...
Step - B:
1. Open the picture in your Paint program. (Paint brush)
2. Click on the "image" menu, then select "attributes"
3. In the "attribute" window, the units should be in pixels,
and the width and height should not exceed 800.
4. If the image is larger than that, shrink the image.
If image width and height not more than 800, then goto step - "A"
else goto step "C"
Step - C:
1. To shrink the image, in paint brush program click on the "image" menu, then select "Resize/Skew"
3. In the "Resize" frame, in the "Horizontal" field type in the number less than 100.
4. In the "Resize" frame, in the "Vertical" field type in the number less than 100.
5. Then press ok.
Goto step - B.2 (line #2 in Step "B").
If any questions, please reply...