Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fashion-Armor and Items, what they look like

Hello folks, for those wondering what certain armor or items/weapons looks like when final product is made, I have made this thread for that. I am only able to do tailoring and some leathercraft stuff, so if you have other crafting items made and would like to share to other folks in the community to show what the item looks like after its made. This is for only armor, weapons, and items. Now that I know how to post sreenshots (thanks snake and joexxx) will start with some of what i made. And let me know if i am doing this wrong too.

sigh didnt work, round two...
    round three...
    ringmaster helm

mugawlu helm

tahoe hat

Re:Fashion-Armor and Items, what they look like

If anyone else has image of what their outfit looks like please post with what outfit it is and from what crafting, ie, leathercraft, basketry, or tailoring. They can be mix and match, as long as you tell us what each pieces are. Some folks like to mix and match outfit according to their taste. Also if you have weapons, if you can show what it looks like too. After all, some of us dont mind dieing looking good :P If your going to kill me, let me die looking good. lol.

You can pretty much stop posting pics now because I don't think anything will compare to that Ringmaster Helm. Kind of looks like a Ned Kelly helmet with a top hat added on.

Here are a few things I crafted with cloth about 4 weeks ago while playing around with tailoring.

[img=]http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx11/rustle32/Outfit1.png[/img]
    [img=]http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx11/rustle32/Outfit3.png[/img]

This includes:
    Freel Smoking Jacket (top image)
    Muguwlu Cap (top)
    Muguwlu Jacket (bottom image)
    Freel Birdman Helmet (Bottom)
    Freel Collar
    Freel Birdman Spaulder (shoulders)
    Muguwlu Armbands
    Muguwulu Elbow Pads
    Muguwlu Bracers
    Muguwlu Gloves
    Freel Longhorn Belt
    Freel Thigh Pad
    Muguwlu Knee Skulls
    Freel Shin Guards
    Muguwlu Hiking Boots
    (and one other thing, I forgot to get the name for the thing on the lower right leg)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perception is reality

whow, sweet, :blush:

@KITSUME

LOOKS GOOD!

Hello. wow thats pretty awsome outfit you have. Really looks good on you. I posted two full sets of tailoring outfits, Rubicon and Mugawlu in the tailoring section. This part is to show mix and match outfit from cross crafting, leathercraft, tailoring, bonecraft, and basketry...and weaponcraft. Sort of "this is what I wear the most while exploring, scavenging, getting killed by animals outfit". And again, great pics Kitsume. Oh did you make those pants? they match your outfit, i deleted mine, thats why theres some skin showing :/ sorry.

Hey thought I post an image of something I thought was interesting, gladiator looking, well i thought it did hehe.

A lot of very nice outfit

Actually my only problem is that i need a needle and to craft it i need a wood handle but impossible to find one :/
    No wood handle = no needle = no leather craft :/

Hello Zakarian. I can try to help, I am in zone 941 (secret cove). If your near there, I can help you, i am in/on that zone/area most of the time.