Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    UK,Yorkshire,Hull
    Posts
    15

    obtaining equipment.

    just curious as to how items would be gained such as armor ect?obviously craftable gear,but wold their be instances and such?for those epic gear ect,been a casual gamer due to social time and work,im not fond of those epic dungeons and such.All have our own tastes lol.Somthing for everyone.Just curious

  2. #2

    Re:obtaining equipment.

    Realus wrote:
    just curious as to how items would be gained such as armor ect?obviously craftable gear,but wold their be instances and such?for those epic gear ect,been a casual gamer due to social time and work,im not fond of those epic dungeons and such.All have our own tastes lol.Somthing for everyone.Just curious
    Instances = Bad

    Go away instances. Go far away.

    (Although, I'm not opposed to personal quests using that mechanic - DAoC Epic and Champion quest-lines.)

  3. #3
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    UK,Yorkshire,Hull
    Posts
    15

    Re:obtaining equipment.

    aye,not a big fan myself,although im not against it,as games need to cater for all,myself i dont have the time,just curious on the variety of ways ect.

  4. #4

    Re:obtaining equipment.

    Realus wrote:
    aye,not a big fan myself,although im not against it,as games need to cater for all,myself i dont have the time,just curious on the variety of ways ect.
    Actually, games should cater towards a group of players or you just have watered down versions of everything.

  5. #5

    Re:obtaining equipment.

    Realus wrote:
    just curious as to how items would be gained such as armor ect?obviously craftable gear,but wold their be instances and such?for those epic gear ect,been a casual gamer due to social time and work,im not fond of those epic dungeons and such.All have our own tastes lol.Somthing for everyone.Just curious
    I do not believe there is such a thing as epic gear, just better gear (however nothing really epic). Also no instances as far as we know.

  6. #6
    Xsyon Citizen
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    UK,Yorkshire,Hull
    Posts
    15

    Re:obtaining equipment.

    you know what i mean:Plol,just put it into context,will see anyways looking foward to jumping in.

  7. #7
    Xsyon Citizen darkrounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom, North Yorkshire.
    Posts
    701

    Re:obtaining equipment.

    Well, quests are custom made by tribal leaders.
    Items/objects and armour is scattered throughout the map, you main objective is to locate these and overrun everyone else.
    There's a limited supply in the weapons you find, i.e: Rifle etc..

  8. #8

    Re:obtaining equipment.

    I do hope that equipment can be put on the ground and viewed by near by players. It is essential in a sandbox type environment.

    Apparently all equipment will be craftable so losing anything will not be that big of a deal.

  9. #9

    Re:obtaining equipment.

    Illiak wrote:
    I do hope that equipment can be put on the ground and viewed by near by players. It is essential in a sandbox type environment.

    Apparently all equipment will be craftable so losing anything will not be that big of a deal.
    Yes also wildlife picks up stuff on the ground and there is decay due to weather I read.

Similar Threads

  1. Possible Tribe Evolution
    By fortunado in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •