Xsyon Citizen

obtaining equipment.

just curious as to how items would be gained such as armor ect?obviously craftable gear,but wold their be instances and such?for those epic gear ect,been a casual gamer due to social time and work,im not fond of those epic dungeons and such.All have our own tastes lol.Somthing for everyone.Just curious

Re:obtaining equipment.

Realus wrote:
    just curious as to how items would be gained such as armor ect?obviously craftable gear,but wold their be instances and such?for those epic gear ect,been a casual gamer due to social time and work,im not fond of those epic dungeons and such.All have our own tastes lol.Somthing for everyone.Just curious
    Instances = Bad

Go away instances. Go far away.

(Although, I'm not opposed to personal quests using that mechanic - DAoC Epic and Champion quest-lines.)

Xsyon Citizen

aye,not a big fan myself,although im not against it,as games need to cater for all,myself i dont have the time,just curious on the variety of ways ect.

Realus wrote:
    aye,not a big fan myself,although im not against it,as games need to cater for all,myself i dont have the time,just curious on the variety of ways ect.
    Actually, games should cater towards a group of players or you just have watered down versions of everything.

Realus wrote:
    I do not believe there is such a thing as epic gear, just better gear (however nothing really epic). Also no instances as far as we know.

Xsyon Citizen

you know what i mean:Plol,just put it into context,will see anyways looking foward to jumping in.

Well, quests are custom made by tribal leaders.
    Items/objects and armour is scattered throughout the map, you main objective is to locate these and overrun everyone else.
    There's a limited supply in the weapons you find, i.e: Rifle etc..

I do hope that equipment can be put on the ground and viewed by near by players. It is essential in a sandbox type environment.

Apparently all equipment will be craftable so losing anything will not be that big of a deal.

Illiak wrote:
    I do hope that equipment can be put on the ground and viewed by near by players. It is essential in a sandbox type environment.

Apparently all equipment will be craftable so losing anything will not be that big of a deal.
    Yes also wildlife picks up stuff on the ground and there is decay due to weather I read.