Thread: Tech?

Tech?

Will there be any level of Technology in this game, or will it be a complete back to basics style of post apoc setting?

I quite like the idea of trying to cling to technology even though the infrastructure has completely failed, and making use of whatever materials exist.

Salvaging "Artifacts" to reverse engineer them to learn how to reproduce them (assuming your tribe has a skilled enough crafter and the tools to reproduce it) sounds a lot of fun, having to rediscover lost technology - I could certainly enjoy such a role in a game.

It would also make knowledge of these rare technologies incredibly valuable and well guarded.

"Don't bring a knife to a gunfight."

Re:Tech?

The technology of the game will evolve over time as the game community invents new technology and reverse engineers lost technology.

That sounds just too exciting! I can't wait to try and discover new technology!

Striefer wrote:
    I won’t be satisfied until I have a suited up semi with a cannon and ram in the front.

Palo god wrote:
    Striefer wrote:
    I won’t be satisfied until I have a suited up semi with a cannon and ram in the front.
    haha it's "The Humungus"! :laugh:

By whicker at 2010-04-12