Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bare Bones

Bare Bones

I was wondering if you guys are still going for August.The world is so bare bones.And the players are in game seem so few.I am in hope you will push this stuff in soon.So we can test it and get up to LIVE.I cant see how we can even stress test this with so few ingame ATM.

Re:Bare Bones

the world, upon year zero, will be bare bones, much as it is now, at least for a while at.

As for release day august is still the plan.

lol and here I was thinking a sane date was Nov 2nd..

I'm all for the game but it still has MAJOR fixes needed..and releasing before even..like 10% of whats offered ingame would be a huge mistake.

We don't even have stat info on items, or even the leveling system in place.
    Two fishing poles can kill a bear just as fast as any two weapons in game...
    Lag for many unknown reasons is still rampant and creature spawn lag still exists.
    Tribe testing hasn't even been touched upon..
    Seams like half the equip ingame need items not available..btw Sand with shell has yet to be seen...and the other half are items that aren't even useful for equips.
    Half the crafting isn't even complete, and the complete parts can be maxed in one day if done right...
    ie...no difficulties and no identifiers of difficulties, sets aside from Dogawa are all the same, and all of Tool and Weapon are lvl 25.
    Also on that again...zero knowledge of what makes one tool better than another aside from how few mats are needed to craft it..

hehe..im getting winded but could easily go on for another page or so..
    Needless to say when we Pre-Purchased we were promised a complete working game before release to pay..till then we'd help out with the testing.
    I really...really...REALLY hope you don't start counting to pay on the 15th...

Risk wrote:
    Lol, And I could probably add 10 pages to that as well.
    I also would like to know what the hell they thinking with release date so soon?

btw, very misleading forum topic lol.

I like to give the Xsyon Staff a big thanks for being here for our ?.
    For Xsyon himself to talk to us is really great.A big hug to you!

:woohoo:

I know they promised that the game would have 100% of the features planned for the start of Prelude in the game and working before they would release.

I'd agree, that right now the game isn't even close to that mark.

Having said that, they've also said in the past that they will just keep delaying it until they get to that 100%. As proof, they've already delayed the release 3 times because it wasn't ready. So I'm not too worried about them releasing it in the state it is now.

Risk wrote:
    lol and here I was thinking a sane date was Nov 2nd..

I'm all for the game but it still has MAJOR fixes needed..and releasing before even..like 10% of whats offered ingame would be a huge mistake.

Two fishing poles can kill a bear just as fast as any two weapons in game...
    Lag for many unknown reasons is still rampant and creature spawn lag still exists.
    Tribe testing hasn't even been touched upon..
    Seams like half the equip ingame need items not available..btw Sand with shell has yet to be seen...and the other half are items that aren't even useful for equips.
    Half the crafting isn't even complete, and the complete parts can be maxed in one day if done right...
    ie...no difficulties and no identifiers of difficulties, sets aside from Dogawa are all the same, and all of Tool and Weapon are lvl 25.
    Also on that again...zero knowledge of what makes one tool better than another aside from how few mats are needed to craft it..

Needless to say when we Pre-Purchased we were promised a complete working game before release to pay..till then we'd help out with the testing.
    I really...really...REALLY hope you don't start counting to pay on the 15th...
    Not to tear you apart or makes excuses but:

Don't think there will be stat info on items.

This is left to the players to discover.

i can see that they do have a skill upgrade in the middle exp bar.
    but it is empty when you gain enough exp to use it.and it is bug.I open it up and lost my exp.

You really think they are going to reveal how you can and cannot upgrade your character thru levels (as well as normal use)?

No offence meant here, but there will be secret knowledge on how things work

I'm sorry, but when I first saw this post, I thought Troll. Then Virtus said his thing, I was still thinking troll. Now after many hours I log back on and see people that I never thought to fall into a troll pit do that exact thing.

Come on guy's, You all know better than this. The game will be ready when the game is ready. Every thing will be in place and working right. This is no BIG ASS MMO COMPANY, It Jooky and friends and this is how they plan on living for a good long time. So they are NOT going to shit where they plan to eat. Sit back and chill for a bit. Will get there.