Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Kali Ma Tribe

Re:Kali Ma Tribe

Sorry I havent been active, I've been busy as of late sieging and sacking the black light capital, but now that we have driven them from our lands and won the war, I will be.

KAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLIIIIIIIIIIII MAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

violetann wrote:
    Largion wrote:
    Alot of you guys have less then 5 posts and no sigs. Get more active and join the fun.
    wow i was so inspired by how its soooo important to have sigs and not care about playing the game its all about the sigs man. so i hope you like the one i made especialy inspired by you
    Well you now have 5+ posts and a sig so your ok but not sure about the rest of your guild. :P

Edit: omg I missed the burning bear in the back. But you should know Im flameproof.

Love the tribe sig Violet!

Yup yup yup, count me in man. And likely a follow friend of mine if you accept non-Wurmians; he comes from ATITD.

Question 1) Will it be possible to have official tribes as well?
    Official as in new player spawn points.

Answer 1) New player spawn points will be near the existing tribal village of the player's choice.

There will also be spawn locations not near any village for those that plan to spawn and build their own tribe.

Before any villages are built, the player can choose to spawn in one of four different locations.

kiwibird wrote:
    Yup yup yup, count me in man. And likely a follow friend of mine if you accept non-Wurmians; he comes from ATITD.
    I really doubt we will limit our membership to Wurm people, but it's possible non-Wurmians might be slightly put off by the inevitable Wurm comparisons that will surely infest our chat and vent, lol.

I'd suggest getting him and you into Wurm and joining a kingdom on the Wild server. Mol Rehan of course :laugh: since thats my kingdom. We're currently building a huge city and there's plenty of construction work to go around ! Any faction would do though, there are good people on all three kingdoms.

Wurm is cheap, and there's no initial outlay. The free server is ugly even by Wurm graphics standards because of the skill caps and number of transient players that try it then leave, but the premium servers actually have some very nice places just to look at despite the graphics quality.

Come on in, give it a whirl or re-whirl as the case may be and help us build while we wait for access to Xsyon so we can start building absurd fortresses and towns there too :woohoo:

*edit* Also note, I'm more of a builder than a PVP person by a long shot, there's plenty of opportunity to fight in Wurm on Wild too, after you spend a few days skilling up and get a fair set of equipment from crafters. The PVP crowd would be the ones to talk about that sort of thing though.

I'm in Preedom, he can't get the game running for some reason. But I do try to get him to play the game.

I do rather like playing with the bugger :silly:

Hello I’m Kiwibird’s friend and I am also interested in joining your tribe.

Welcome Patrick!

Hey guys, just started yesterday. Where are we based? Any coords?