Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Kali Ma Tribe

Re:Kali Ma Tribe

If Horton doesn't reply here before I get home from work, I'll try to chase him down in Vent and see if we are organized at all yet. I've been creating and deleting characters around the Round Hill area, and moving up into the higher elevations. Have not looked at coordinates though, just exploring and seeing what I can break.

Right now, I'm playing on two characters, NewBob and OtroBob since my namesake character apparently went insane and lost all his skills and gear when I created him.

still waiting to be added in myself sadly hopefuly should be in soon though.

Xsyon Citizen

Was sent a link for the loader on my registered email.... However, keep getting errors during the loading screen. Sent a Support request, and we'll see how it goes.

Good luck Klaa, hope to see you ingame soon !

Hi folks.

pottedfrog from Freedom here

Love to join you guys, nice idea Horton ! :laugh:

Xsyon Citizen

Ok Im on and seeing what I can break, if anyone else is trying things out.

I've been Dwarf Fortressing recently, exploring the new DF release. Much fun! Might load up Xsyon tonight though, depending on if there are specific things we need to test for, I'll be checking for that in a couple minutes.

Xsyon Citizen

Hello all!

Draxs, aka Draconis, here... looking forward to getting these folks taught what real sandbox gaming is all about.

Would definitely enjoy joining forces with the infamous Horton & crew on this one.

Hey all , Kediec from Freedom here .

I would definately be insterested in joining up with you all .

Hello Horton, glad to see you keeping an eye on Xsyon. I imagine you will be bringing the majority of MR with you when you start. Once the game is released I would be more than happy to ally with the old MR crew.