Mortal Online = Worst PVP ever?

This is absolutely atrocious... Look about 1 min and 30 seconds in... How is this considered a "sellable" game when it is just completely laggy and unoptimized... :X inch:

[video width=600 height=400]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM407bwdbrs[/video]

Re:Mortal Online = Worst PVP ever?

I'm confused.... are you on the wrong forums?

Nah, you are just really confused
    S![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MO has lots of bugs and issues but worst pvp ever? LOL :laugh: some animations looks weird but man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wwP5La6Quk

This is Xsyon in a few months, but all those people fighting will be NPC guards as the people who play this game do not want to fight and they dont want any risk at all.
    S![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And you will still be the most tedious member of these forums.

To each his poison..but for me the best, most fun, engaging, dinamic combat there is, its world of warcraft...nothing comes even close, from frost novas to aoe spells, charge, vanish, roots and all kinds of crowd control, druid shapeshifting,makes all other mmorpg combats look like a very very basic combat.

I mean..MO combat is nice and more basic, suposed to be realistic aka boring, to be realistic ill fight in real life..but only 500 people like it and play it...WOW is a bit better, more people like it at least...some 12 million...thats my opinion..and all other millions of people opinion also.

But its good that theres different styles of games and combat...those 500 people that enjoy MO are happy, now they found theyr game to play.

Wow is a big joke.... very weak game.

Ah yeah the good old 'theres 12 mil playing or whatever'

bitch there's more justin bieber fans than that so justin bieber> wow ?

Your argument is invalid... popularity does NOT equal fun.

Mass appeal is for weak minds
    S![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

REVKhA wrote:

I love wow, and i have most fun playing it then any other game, some people dont like it..fine..everyone is different...

Popular doesnt equal fun, but wow is fun and popular..at least for the majority of mmorpg players.

If i play xsyon for exemple..its not going to be because of the combat or huge comunity, its going to be because of the features it has...real sandbox in every way.

Im no fanboy i play what i like, what makes me have fun...atm its wow for the last 5 years...in the future can be wow and xsyon, or just one of them, or swtor, or GW2, or earthrise, or ff14...will play what i feel makes me happy...afterall its my money :P

Hampy wrote:
    REVKhA wrote:

I love wow, and i have most fun playing it then any other game, some people dont like it..fine..everyone is different...

Popular doesnt equal fun, but wow is fun and popular..at least for the majority of mmorpg players.

If i play xsyon for exemple..its not going to be because of the combat or huge comunity, its going to be because of the features it has...real sandbox in every way.

Im no fanboy i play what i like, what makes me have fun...atm its wow for the last 5 years...in the future can be wow and xsyon, or just one of them, or swtor, or GW2, or earthrise, or ff14...will play what i feel makes me happy...afterall its my money :P

to each there own, I played WOW for 5yrs, but Mo, xyson, fallen earth DFO, is not for everyone, there are for players who have to think.

WOW is more for carebears who like an easy game, I used to heal in that game and watch TV at the same time, it got so easy it became so boring its sick.

Quests in WOW are gonna even be easier come xpack, you won't even have to turn in after your done with the quest, I own every p2p on the market as I go to school for gaming devopement and I test them to see what people like and dislike.

The main reason people like WOW is because its so easy, and people ranging from 4-80 can play it, alot of people can't handle a full loot because they rage quit and whine no matter what age , I notice this through the yrs of UO and Asheron call 1 and 2, and now DFO and MO.

This being said, i'm not trying to bash the WOW players or player base, but if I made a game,I would make a game that is harder as I want a mid to smaller size player base to make them happy.

WOW was made to be rich not to make players happy, the hardcore and vet players from the UO days are not gonna play WOW or very long, i,m not a hardcore player, i,m not avg either, I perfer a game where I have to think over a macro playing for me or where I just click buttons.

The reason WOW is popular to us most of the people in the world are avg to below avg thinkers and have a attention expand worse than my 5yr old so that being said they can't handle games like, MO, AC 1, UO, and alot of older games.

You are starting to see alot of indies make these type of games because thats what we want, there is also games like WOW being made because those devs only care about making money.

I would make a game that I love not a money whore...Yes money is good but I want a good game.. Not a game where my 5yr old can kill 40 yrs in PVP because there gear is better.. aka WOW.

I'm glad we are seeing games with good lore, good sandbox games, and good PVP, and PVE. Indie's will take more chances with these type of games where the big companys will not because they must make alot of moneyt o stay in buisness, the indies do not have to make alot of money to stay in buisness..

People think because WOW has more subs that means its better, well for some people sure, but for anyone smart and thats been around numbers does not mean better.

With alot more MMo's being made, your gonna see the subs die down and spread out as everyone likes something different .

Turbine knows this and is being smart to compete they had to go F2P or they find them self in trouble, I bet WOW does this as well.

The good thing for indies they won't have to as there over head is small so you will see them make there game better.

Fallen earth is a prime example look at how that game was during beta and release, it was in bad shape, look at it today big improvement, and theya re doing fine, they have came along ways the game is not for everyone but they ahve a a mid size player base and they get new players every day...

The starter towns from release until now are always busy, if you look at most games 1yr old therr starter towns are dead. Most indies love there MMO and will treat it as if it was there baby and I see xyson, MO, DFO and more.

They may not be perfect but look at the changes from beta, release and later you will see how much they love there games.. Now look at stuff like WOW, and other big names, they do not treat it like that they treat it as a money hog and milk every penny as they have to.

Anyhow that is my take on MMO's feel free to comment , Flame, its my opinion after 15 plus yrs of gaming. and In the field.
    http://www.divided-allegiance.com/forums/index.php

Darkcrystal Community leader of Divided Allegiance