Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maps?

Maps?

Will there be an official map, or will we have to make one? That would be cool to have to make one ourselves, that would be one of my first goals during prelude. If we have to make our own, is anyone a cartographer?

Re:Maps?

... don't forget about the undead infestation at the the Lake Tahoe Visitors Center.

By whicker at 2010-04-12

Leiros wrote:
    ... don't forget about the undead infestation at the the Lake Tahoe Visitors Center.
    That's quite accurate! :lol:

Xsyon wrote:
    Leiros wrote:
    That's quite accurate! :lol:
    haha Score! B)

By whicker at 2010-04-12

I really hope there will not be a map. While I do not enjoy not having a map myself, however it does add do exploration and some people do enjoy creating a map themselves/with a group of people.

I wouldn't mind not having an in-game map, If we could find one (at the local 7-11) or something.
    Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Kaldor wrote:
    I wouldn't mind not having an in-game map, If we could find one (at the local 7-11) or something.
    Well having a overall map posted on how the area looks is not a bad idea. Considering its a known area and there are maps of it already, but not a map where you can see the changes the people made, the resources, the towns. People should just create that themselves.