Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Just wondering.

  1. #1

    Just wondering.

    How many of you played Ultima Online? It was only the first main stream MMO. Then WOW came out and ruined mmo's. Now we are getting all these (Trying to be.) realistic MMO's. Realistic to the point of annoyance. I have no problem with a deer dropping leather that yu can sell to vendors. But how about swords from skeleton warriors. And don't dragons have hordes of gold and loot they protect?

    I like how eq 1 had mobs that dropped uber stuff and I liked how in Ultima Online there was a chance that a mob in a dungeon would drop random items, some of vanquish.

    I dedicate this to the devs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRBrGe1R69U
    The law I live by is, "In reality freewill in thought, simplistic moral logic and simplistic moral love above freewill in action." "Complete freewill in, entertainment, Virtual Reality, and freedom of speech as long as it don't "SERIOUSLY" harm any beings in real"

  2. #2
    Xsyon Citizen joexxxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA/CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    582

    Re:Just wondering.

    Idiot, what are u complaining about???

    This is a sandbox game, not a fantasy game...

  3. #3

    Re:Just wondering.

    joexxxz wrote:
    Idiot, what are u complaining about???

    This is a sandbox game, not a fantasy game...
    Hmm, I guess i'm looking for a sandbox/fantasy game like a Ultima Onine 2.
    I will buy this game and try it out.
    The law I live by is, "In reality freewill in thought, simplistic moral logic and simplistic moral love above freewill in action." "Complete freewill in, entertainment, Virtual Reality, and freedom of speech as long as it don't "SERIOUSLY" harm any beings in real"

  4. #4
    Xsyon Citizen joexxxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA/CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    582

    Re:Just wondering.

    So u saying u didnt buy it yet??? Shame... Get it first, and then u may judge about it...

    If u have hope in this team, show it by purchasing the game lol
    prove it!!!

  5. #5

    Re:Just wondering.

    Idiot savant wrote:
    joexxxz wrote:
    Idiot, what are u complaining about???

    This is a sandbox game, not a fantasy game...
    Hmm, I guess i'm looking for a sandbox/fantasy game like a Ultima Onine 2.
    I will buy this game and try it out.
    Everyone from the good old days of UO is still waiting for UO2. It will never come and we will never stop waiting. hmy:
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

  6. #6

    Re:Just wondering.

    You should look at Dawntide, idiot. It's pretty buggy at the moment but sounds more like what you're looking for (skeletons and trolls dropping loot). And it seems to be somewhat influenced by Ultima Online (not that I played that really -- just a free shard for a few days).

  7. #7
    Xsyon Citizen Saorlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Animal Crackers
    Posts
    269

    Re:Just wondering.

    Idiot savant wrote:
    How many of you played Ultima Online? It was only the first main stream MMO. Then WOW came out and ruined mmo's. Now we are getting all these (Trying to be.) realistic MMO's. Realistic to the point of annoyance. I have no problem with a deer dropping leather that yu can sell to vendors. But how about swords from skeleton warriors. And don't dragons have hordes of gold and loot they protect?

    I like how eq 1 had mobs that dropped uber stuff and I liked how in Ultima Online there was a chance that a mob in a dungeon would drop random items, some of vanquish.

    I dedicate this to the devs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRBrGe1R69U
    You are a troll. You have come to this site and made loads of similar type posts. In all of your posts you come across like an annoying kid of about 11 years of age. Then when you are challenged you reveal yourself to be an aggressive male. Please go back and play Mortal Online and Darkfall.

  8. #8

    Re:Just wondering.

    Saorlan wrote:
    Idiot savant wrote:
    How many of you played Ultima Online? It was only the first main stream MMO. Then WOW came out and ruined mmo's. Now we are getting all these (Trying to be.) realistic MMO's. Realistic to the point of annoyance. I have no problem with a deer dropping leather that yu can sell to vendors. But how about swords from skeleton warriors. And don't dragons have hordes of gold and loot they protect?

    I like how eq 1 had mobs that dropped uber stuff and I liked how in Ultima Online there was a chance that a mob in a dungeon would drop random items, some of vanquish.

    I dedicate this to the devs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRBrGe1R69U
    You are a troll. You have come to this site and made loads of similar type posts. In all of your posts you come across like an annoying kid of about 11 years of age. Then when you are challenged you reveal yourself to be an aggressive male. Please go back and play Mortal Online and Darkfall.
    He gets aggressive? Then I shall have to poke him alittle. :P
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •