Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Daogwa Assault Armor Set

Hello everyone. This a a full set of Daogwa Assualt Armor (minus neckpiece/scarf). The Daogwa Assault set includes: Bracers, Boots, Gloves, Vest, Greaves, Pants, Helm, Elbow Pads, Should Pads, Knee Pads, Armbands, and Loincloth. At skill level 84 I didnt get the neckpiece recipe, not sure bugged or not or I need to keep weaving.

Re: Daogwa Assault Armor Set

Really nice to see, thanks Raven !

Re:Daogwa Assault Armor Set

Hello. Thanks for the comment. Am working on Ringmaster armor outfit and Yuba, both will be under tailor thread thou. Just need about two more pieces on the ringmaster and a few for yuba before I post more pics. Hopefully before next wipe, if not will post what I have then. Theres only two types of armor outfit for basketry, the gatherers and the daogwa assualt set. Not sure what others are thou.

btw if none had figured out i found the assault necklace scaving a junkpile just to let anyone know think it req 50 basketry to learn also

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    btw if none had figured out i found the assault necklace scaving a junkpile just to let anyone know think it req 50 basketry to learn also
    Not true, I crafted this whole set a couple days ago... I am only basketry lvl 36. I also learned all pieces through crafting a couple assualt pieces I started with. Got the necklace last.
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

Looks cool, but the real question is how does it protect compared to leather, bone, or cloth with metal/plastic inserts?

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    Looks cool, but the real question is how does it protect compared to leather, bone, or cloth with metal/plastic inserts?
    Not very good, did some testing lastnight in regards to this. It was about as good as being naked. Bone armor was superior in everyway. Bone armor wearers can take a substaintly bigger beaten than any other armor wearer.
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

Xsyon Citizen
    Difference is that for ambush or just hiding, it's still a lot more efficient ! Lay down on the grass and people need to be very close to see you, especially at night.

so you got this entire set by lvling basketry from 25? or did you start from 5

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Not true, I crafted this whole set a couple days ago... I am only basketry lvl 36. I also learned all pieces through crafting a couple assualt pieces I started with. Got the necklace last.
    IF when you choose basketry to start you get this as your set then you can make it before level 50. But if you started with pauwalu baskets or you didn't choose basketry at character creation then you have to have basketry up to 50 to use the pattern to learn how to make it.