Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trial option?

Trial option?

I'm looking at Xsyson now since a few month and follow the news and youtube videos with quite some interest. But 37 Dollars for something I can't even test for a few days and with the bad experiences I made with several indie MMORPGs so far - nope, not going to happen.
    So is there any idea if Notorious plans a trial? 2-3 days would be enough for me to get a general impression about lag, looks and gameplay. I'm not here as a free rider.

Re: Trial option?

Currently waiting for a official statement to your question from the people that have the ability to say with authority.

However most indie games give a 24hr trial or a F2P module. I don't see Xsyon having a F2P module however. Please do note, this information is based on other similar games of this kind, and not in any way an official statement.
    We have cool new forums... Y~A~Y

Spoke with Jooky just now about it.

Trials will be given in the future, however there is no date to when this will be available to players.

Thank you kiwibird, I appreciate this. And I can absolutely understand that they first want the potential "it is fresh!" wave get off first before flooding servers maybe with a lot of people not paying so far.
    I'll sit back and wait.

If I could change my game account password (to where you couldnt change it to another password) I would let you play my account for a little bit.

Can't change password as its the same as the forum password... :S

kiwibird your sig hurts my eyes! And Im the pink one here so change it plz. :angry:
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

Largion wrote:
    kiwibird your sig hurts my eyes! And Im the pink one here so change it plz. :angry:
    Yin and yang :P

I love your sig kiwibird, Plz don't change it.

And thnks for the heads up on that there will be a free trail at some point after game launch. I'll let my online friends know.

John Wooden ~ Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character.
    Benjamin Spock ~ Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.

Re:Trial option?

I like the sig as well. Let it fly

Lets get the game developed and out before we deal with cautious buyers.

Largion wrote:
    It's more purple than pink in my view, and as the purple queen that I am, I have to say, nah to changing it.

inferno3387 wrote:
    If I could change my game account password ...[I] Can't change password as its the same as the forum password
    You are able to change the forums and the game password, but not to a different password - they both use the same database (at least for the moment?) to get information from.

Password changes can be made by logging into your account, opening My Profile, click Edit my details and then changing the password there. click Edit my details while logged in and it should take you straight there.

KiwiBird