Random Pics of Weapons....

Hey folks. Been trying to make some weapons so folks can see what they look like. Either before making it and find out its not to your taste or the person changed their mind on what they wanted to make, trading. I know if theres some weapons I would like to have made or want to trade, I would like to know what they look like first. So hopefully some pics here. And hope folks can add more player made weapons.

The weapon I made looked pretty nice (I think so). Its the yellow axe looking thing and its called a "Winema Viper Axe". The other axes on her legs are the default axes you get from selecting logging skill at character creation, which you can still make thou.

Re:Random Pics of Weapons....

Heres more axes and knives. The axe with the feather is a "Anevay Axe" on right side and the other one is a "Qatetaga Toothes Axe" on left side. The bat is a "DXM Bat". The two knives are "Chipped Bastor Cutlass" on his right leg, "Wooden Kama" on his right hip. The other knife on his left side I do not remember.

Re:Random Pics of Weapons....

Looks more like an ice pick to me... Pretty cool though.

Very cool axe. I hope they add stats to all weapons and gear.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstorm View Post
    Heres more axes and knives. The axe with the feather is a "Anevay Axe" on right side and the other one is a "Qatetaga Toothes Axe" on left side. The bat is a "DXM Bat". The two knives are "Chipped Bastor Cutlass" on his right leg, "Wooden Kama" on his right hip. The other knife on his left side I do not remember.

My, what a big..um er AX you have.

That cutlass and the Viper Axe are freakin sweet.
    Leader of the VexX Gaming Xsyon Division.

Neutral || Diplomatic/Economic/Militaristic || Recruiting