Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who is in this for the Economy/Crafting?

Who else is in this for the Economy/Crafting side of things?

My goals:

Contribute towards a stable, or even flourishing economy for my tribe.

Be the first Master Craftsman for atleast one skill in the game.

Find the first...ehm..."powerful weapon" in the game.

Oh, but don't expect me to be a complete carebear, I'll have my alt. :P

Re: Who is in this for the Economy/Crafting?

I love crafting an Econ.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

Re: Who is in this for the Economy/Crafting?

The crafting is a big deal for me but the pvp is going to have to be good for me to keep playing.

Re:Who is in this for the Economy/Crafting?

My first character will most likely be an hunter type of character good with the bow, skinning animal and harvesting plants and the such and making food and potions and assuming making arrows is not to hard (piece of wood, carving knife and iron with an hammer).

I will only carry an light sword (maybe a knife instead) with me as an extra weapon and wear light armor so I can also function as an scout in PvP situations.

I want to be like Jeremiah Johnson, a grizzled mountain man that can explore and live off of the land. I'd also like to be a grand master craftsman in at least one area, most likely some type of woodworking. Finally when I get too old for exploring I'd like to open up a shop in a village and sell my wares.

By whicker at 2010-04-12

Xsyon Citizen

I will look what others do and then decide what i will do. For example: All want to craft knifes, then i want to be the one who is able to craft forks....

When in darkness or in doubt,
    run in circles, scream and shout.

Im setting up a farm gathering crops near a forest , Close to the lake , While paying for a protection from a tribe near by, They can earn my crafting service's , Im going to be known as a supplier , Perhaps i might employ a few people to help me an hour a day

crafting is boring and stupid, but i like game economies and manipulation of them.

i wouldn't say i'm "in it" solely for that, but it's certainly one of the most important features to me.

Visitor

Definitely interested in the economy/crafting side of things, harvesting and all of that seems very cool and actually one of the things I'm interested in the most is the religious aspect.

I used to play a 2D MMO called Dark Ages back in 2001-2002 and religion was a heavy aspect in that game, one that I miss greatly, so I think that could make this game very interesting.

My goal will be to greif all crafters and to sell they items in AH