Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neckpiece

Xsyon Citizen

Neckpiece

Has anyone seen a neckpiece in leathercrafting other than the Squaw Bandana?

Re:Neckpiece

Yes for leathercrafting? Currently this week, I have on my leathercrafter scarf and other neckpiece. I will log on and see what she has.

Lo-om collar is leathercraft neckpiece.
    The truth will set you free....but first it will realy piss you off !!

Xsyon Citizen

Thanks. :cheer:

Hi folks. THeres also the Homewood scarf.

I've seen bandana, collar, scarf, neckerchief, gorget and neckbrace as neck worn items in Basketry, Bonecraft, Leathercraft and Tailoring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perception is reality

Neckpieces are usually the last recipe learned in a set, unless that was the recipe you learned to get the set in the first place. I haven't seen a set yet that didn't have one.

... and the neckpieces (scarfs, bandanas, whatever) are also the pieces to level up and get new recipes from. Make leather straps and from the straps (and a little thread) you make the low and mid-level neckpieces, no other materials needed, no leather, rivets, screws, etc. wasted.
    Vito - a humble monk of the Brethren of the Seals.

Are there any pieces that use the fur scraps in a way similar to the neck pieces? Ie fur scrap + thread and tools?

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    Are there any pieces that use the fur scraps in a way similar to the neck pieces? Ie fur scrap + thread and tools?
    I'm not aware of any that uses fur scraps but the Cedarrat Collar uses fur and thread.
    Vito - a humble monk of the Brethren of the Seals.