Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game price.

Game price.

How much will you be willing to pay a month for xsyon and how much do you think is reasonable?

Re:Game price.

$15 if it delivers on at least most of the promised features at release.

$15 a month if it actually has all the features listed. If it only has half of them, I would say $10 a month.

Highly doubt I will pay full price for "hope" and "potential" like other indie game fans will do.

We will see though.

free ftw =]

ohaikuro wrote:
    free ftw =]
    F2P games are the crappiest MMOs ever made. There are so many of them and they won't die, its like roaches.
    [img size=100]http://i.imgur.com/ENpf7.jpg[/img]

I can safely say that Runes of Magic back when the pvp servers were actually populated was the only f2p mmo I ever truly enjoyed.

This is out of the hundreds that I've played.

Perfect World is an alright game in itself but it's weeaboo carebear community makes playing it insufferable.

If its the game I want like perfect?
    I will pay up to about 60ish a month.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

inferno3387 wrote:
    $15 a month if it actually has all the features listed. If it only has half of them, I would say $10 a month.
    Ya, that's about the range I'm willing to pay. 10-15$ seems pretty reasonable.

MrDDT wrote:
    If its the game I want like perfect?
    I will pay up to about 60ish a month.
    Thatís a bit too much for any game per month imo. Even if that game was destined to be the messiah of mmos.

I would say the standard $15, though if they can pull off a $10 subscription i bet they would get a large increase in numbers.

But please please please don't shaft the Euro's and make us pay £15 or Ä15. There's more to currency than changing the symbol :angry: