skill based system question

Hi i wondered if anyone can answer a question...

I understand txsyon is based on skill point progression with a level system possibly influencing attribute points? firstly is that correct?!

Secondly is the a skill point cap both for individual skills although i think that might be 99 or 100 and also is it possible to learn all skills given enough time?

Thanks

Re:skill based system question

bruisie159 wrote:
    Hi i wondered if anyone can answer a question...
    I'll try my best

I understand txsyon is based on skill point progression with a level system possibly influencing attribute points? firstly is that correct?!
    I know a lot of people feel that this will be the way it is, But as far as I know Jordi has not said, And this may be one of them things that he will not tell us.

Secondly is the a skill point cap both for individual skills although i think that might be 99 or 100 and also is it possible to learn all skills given enough time?
    Soft cap is what was said a bit ago, 100 is top, But you can go beyond 100. It will just a lot more to do, And as far as any one can tell right now. You don't get nothing from it.

Thanks
    Now let's just hope I did't get every thing wrong.

thanks for that

finally how many craft skills will it be possible to learn?

It's been suggested you'll be limited to your chosen craft.

Personally I hope there are some generic items that anyone can craft no matter what skill they choose. Mainly talking about low-level, commodity items like planks and nails and such.