Thread: The Light

The Light

Hi, I'm Danny, 26 years old, from the Netherlands. For anyone that cares I subscribed to Xsyon September 9th 2010.

At the moment I don't really see a tribe that gets my attention, so I would like to see if you are interested in making one that centers around peace, freedom, aiding those that cant defend. Being a universal constant.

I'm NOT seeking to be a leader or building a command structure. In my opinion its a game, and it should stay that way. Fun for everyone, on an equal plane, being social. If this is what you wish for in the game, drop me a pm, so we can gather.

I would like to call the tribe 'The Light', because it stands for equality (you're still unique, just worth as much as your neighbor), and it stands for freedom and a peaceful influence.

Hope to hear from you soon..

Re:The Light

Oh boy!

Welcome to Xsyon !

You might want to check out Hopi, we have very similar goals to yours. But if you want to start a new tribe I wish good luck with it, we really can't have enough peaceful tribes

I would like to call the tribe 'The Light', because it stands for equality (you're still unique, just worth as much as your neighbor), and it stands for freedom and a peaceful influence.
    Tribe Tribe members are worth atleast 1,6 times any outher tribe members out there.

Welcome btw.
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]