Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No Waterfall Animation

I cant see the waterfall animation, it just looks like vertical water.

My system specs:

HD5870 Crossfire with 10.8 ccc (latest drivers)
    Win 7 64-bit
    Not that it matters but i7 920 + 6gb RAM

I'm running all the setting at max. Tried different combinations with no luck..

edit: can't see the foliage of the willow tree until I cut it down.

Re: No Waterfall Animation

Water animations are too realistic..to be able to render them u have to get a better pc, your pc specs are a bit too low man sry...

Just joking :P

Hello!

Do you always see the same?Or if you relog you see the waterfall animation right?

Sometimes happened to me that after crossing some zones running I started to see the waterfalls and rivers without animation.So try to relog when that happen to see if that fix it.If not there's some problem and you should report it.

celestial_fury wrote:
    Hello!

Do you always see the same?Or if you relog you see the waterfall animation right?

Sometimes happened to me that after crossing some zones running I started to see the waterfalls and rivers without animation.So try to relog when that happen to see if that fix it.If not there's some problem and you should report it.

Uh.....even if relogging fixes it...there's a problem..you cant expect us to relog each time we cross a zone. This is remenissant of the invisible structure problem in RV.

This is a known issue as we haven't updated waterfalls to match the new terrain yet. They should be corrected in the next update.

Xsyon wrote:
    This is a known issue as we haven't updated waterfalls to match the new terrain yet. They should be corrected in the next update.
    Thanks for clearing this up.

which will be tomorrow? just kidding, just haven't heard if the server move is going well, is happening/has happened etc.