Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointing

Disappointing

Pretty disappointed to say the least. Knew it was in beta but past the flashy screenshots on the home page there is basically nothing.Not even those screenshots live up to the reality of ingame play.
    Damn, can barely find any signs of activity.
    Has it been this way for a while now?

Re:Disappointing

Most everyone is waiting for the server move and next update, because we will wipe the terrain and characters at that point.

Until then, I'm sure the game will feel very empty. It relies on players to make it come alive.

Yes, all of us have been waiting for the update and the character wipe for the last 2-3 weeks. The update will add tribe features, I'm sure you will see much more activity after that. Many of us have been here since March, so we try to avoid beta-burnout

Same.

Most people I know have spent significantly less time in game these last 2 weeks because of the pending wipe. As soon as it happens things will pick up tremendously.

Re: Disappointing

Hi Africanus, nice to see another Roma Victor player here

Yeah no one is online at the moment as we are awaiting stuff. Give it a few weeks / months.

Saorlan wrote:

Yeah no one is online at the moment as we are awaiting stuff. Give it a few weeks / months.
    "months" lol life is not that long xD

Dino wrote:
    Saorlan wrote:

Well, it's good to see you're cheerful about only having a few weeks left to live. Not sure why you'd waste it playing video games though.

Cunk wrote:
    Dino wrote:
    Saorlan wrote:

Well, it's good to see you're cheerful about only having a few weeks left to live. Not sure why you'd waste it playing video games though.
    well playing game is not a waste of time for me, im really enjoying my time while playing games, 4-5 hours of escape from real life by games is perfect for me. It just strange to see a narrow minded person that can not separate waiting a game launch than playing it, play games.

I was making a joke about your comment that life is not long enough to wait months for something. Which would imply that you only have weeks or months left in your life.

10. 09-24-2010, 09:30 AM

11. 09-24-2010, 02:15 PM

12. 02-22-2011, 01:12 PM

13. 02-22-2011, 01:38 PM

8 guys waiting for the final wipe ^^