Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    Full Nudity (or even partial?)

    Is there going to be full nudity like this? I know there is no point in having it in the game as we will never use those parts of the body, but some other sandbox MMOs just have it there for the heck of it as their fans praise the nudity because it is "realistic", even though there is no reason to have it in the game except for publicity and the shock/"awwww" value.

    I was wondering if Xsyon was going to have it.





    Look at this sexy hairy woman... :woohoo: Can we edit our women to be this hairy?



  2. #2

    Re:Full Nudity (or even partial?)

    I could see this provoking the pointless looting of clothing. lol

    By whicker at 2010-04-12

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re:Full Nudity (or even partial?)

    Ok so they will be the survivors of the nudist colony that migrated here :P
    [img size=400]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8122/kalimasign.gif[/img]

  5. #5

    Re:Full Nudity (or even partial?)

    Horton wrote:
    Ok so they will be the survivors of the nudist colony that migrated here :P
    Great excuse, make it more "realistic"



  6. #6

    Re:Full Nudity (or even partial?)

    Leiros wrote:
    I could see this provoking the pointless looting of clothing. lol
    Well if they make a knockout feature(like they said they would) we can take their clothes just to humiliate them(a clan leader for example) as they run for their village naked. :P

  7. #7

    Re:Full Nudity (or even partial?)

    Palo god wrote:
    Leiros wrote:
    I could see this provoking the pointless looting of clothing. lol
    Well if they make a knockout feature(like they said they would) we can take their clothes just to humiliate them(a clan leader for example) as they run for their village naked. :P
    haha this is where the booze thread might come in handy. :laugh:

    By whicker at 2010-04-12

  8. #8

    Re:Full Nudity (or even partial?)

    Leiros wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    Leiros wrote:
    I could see this provoking the pointless looting of clothing. lol
    Well if they make a knockout feature(like they said they would) we can take their clothes just to humiliate them(a clan leader for example) as they run for their village naked. :P
    haha this is where the booze thread might come in handy. :laugh:
    Now all we have to do is backwards engineer camcorders and we’re gold. :lol:

  9. #9

    Re:Full Nudity (or even partial?)

    I can see it now, a bunch of guys on their naked dancing female alts in town square asking for tips. No Thanks

  10. #10

    Re:Full Nudity (or even partial?)

    I support RL nudity but in game it is a little over the top if you ask me.

Similar Threads

  1. Some Screens?
    By r0ss0 in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. New melee combat system
    By treyu in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 01:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •