Thread: Hi

Hi

I don't know where to post this so.

HI B)

I have no gameaccount but i would love to have one.
    Anyway, i only play my games on linux and i'm alway interested in trying new games. Especially this one cause, if all the features from the featurelist are available it will rock all the other ones.
    So i keep waiting, maybe there will be a possibility to test the game before buying it. This would be necessary for me, cause there is the chance its not running on Linux.

So have fun all.

Re:Hi

Why not just ask if it works with Linux? And whats up with your name? 2 questions that needs you to answer before I can bless you with any more of my precious time.
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

hey Largion,

i ask "them" for a possibility to test the game, cause this is the only solution i can be sure if it works or not. Officially the game is not available for Linux so i have to use an extra program to start windows games called "wine". But wine cannot start all games so i have to try.

And my nick.. hm .. yeah looks a bit strange i think. My normal nick is "sxe" but thats to short for this forum so i expanded it by mor x's. :laugh: And no, the name has nothing in common with "sex". If your are interested in knowing its meaning you can look in wikipedia.

*edit: I hope the forum name is not the ingame name. That would be horrible. :/

Anyway, the main reason i started this thread is to say "hi". :silly:

Xsyon Citizen

Possibility

Hello Sxe,

Considering that you use "Wine" already, you are well under the understanding of knowing that the games that will potentially work on it is completely based on amount of users per game. I have both Macintosh, and Windows myself. Even for Macintosh for example it took many years to start getting any games, and even most of those pre-existing games are emulated.

I am hoping at this time you already know this game is not complete. There is also no official release date. Going back to the Linux bit. The only current solution for you is to "Duel Boot" Windows. Or use something similar to "Cross-Over". I use Bootcamp to run and test the game downstairs or at work. But when I at home, just like the rest of this fine community I have to use windows.

Sorry there is no "REAL" solution to your problem, but I hope this sets you at ease.

Good Luck with your future endeavors.
    ==================
    ???????????????
    | Cavious Valverde |
    ???????????????
    ==================

Hi Cavious,

thx for your comment but i think you get me wrong. My intention was more about "how to get the game" then "can it be played with wine".
    I'm a long time player, i played most MMO and MMORPGs out there and all on linux, so you can see its perfectly possible. Wine is in really good shape currently and its getting many fixes each day.
    But like i said, there is a rest risk that wine cannot handle the games, so i would love to test it first before buying it.

bye

Xsyon Citizen

Ah My apology. To get the game you need to" Pre-Order" it. I believe as of right now the "Pre-Order Website" is out. They are moving Servers. There is currently no Trial or way to test the game without "Pre-Ordering". Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer.

Nonetheless Good Luck!
    ==================
    ???????????????
    | Cavious Valverde |
    ???????????????
    ==================