Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Myrmidon

Oh no, not myrm again...

Well with some of us FOR thinking of moving in all we need is TOP and TnA and we will have ourselves a party :P Anyone seen WSX yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by wulvgar View Post
    Dont worry once they find out this isn't really a hardcore pvp game they'll leave or get kicked out for cheating like they always do
    godly used a speedhack for couple of months in MO without a ban :P
    and the funny thing is...myrm tried darkfall, but it was to hardcore for this guys, only angarato still plays DF

Quote Originally Posted by Koll View Post
    Well with some of us FOR thinking of moving in all we need is TOP and TnA and we will have ourselves a party :P Anyone seen WSX yet ?
    Half of AI and most of AR are already in. I also saw VAL in-game earlier today.

Our MO community is going to fucking kill this game...

We are eight VAL guys playing now.

Lake Tahoe is going to be the new Nave, with pits!

so this game seemed to have a good community but now all the ego warriors are migrating from worse communties such as darkfall and MO, I can't see it lasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Banok View Post
    so this game seemed to have a good community but now all the ego warriors are migrating from worse communties such as darkfall and MO, I can't see it lasting.
    Oh, so because were from MO were the "bad guys"? I find that comment very degrading. How would you like it if we said you were a cream filled goody-two-shoe carebear? Only thing youre even good for is supporting the men who go to battle...

Dont like looking in a mirror, do ya??

Bah, I saw some notorious MO griefers killed yesterday by unarmed scavangers; I think these carebears bite.

To be honest, I don't see Xsyon attracting any large numbers of "hardcore PvPers" destroying the game for everyone else.

This is partly because Xsyon's PvP combat sucks right now, and partly because the game has so many other features that the non-PvPing community probably will be bigger anyhow. Those that only want to fight other players will most likely stay in MO or DFO.

Can't speak for anyone else but Valhalla don't play Xsyon for the PvP, we came here because we want more sandbox features than MO has to offer atm. Of course, we'll still kill people or throw them in our pits, but that will just be like a hobby, not the purpose of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gremrod View Post
    Invite Only.

Get Good!
    As in the l33t PvP kiddies from Mortal Online? If so then a big NO THANKS in this game from me.