Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not real... it cant be.

Is anyone else as giddy but hesitant at the same time as I am? Not since old UO/Pre-CU SWG has a game come along that really promises an open world. I just heard about this game and thank god that's the case or I would have gone bonkers waiting for the game to release.

I almost can't believe that there are developers out there who are not putting out cookie cutter MMOs. I'm still in a mild case of shock about this game's potential.

Re:Not real... it cant be.

April fools!

Just kidding, I hope.

shadowlz wrote:
    April fools!

Just kidding, I hope.
    Donít jinx it.

i had that feeling ! , Yes im all giddy but want to see some more evidence before i part with cash

Even if you part with cash then you can get a refund IF it turns out to be fake.
    Brum, brum.

Do you often pay for something that Just surface's? with no video or a mention on any gamesites, Im just waiting to see some more screenies a video would have been ace , But we arent getting it , Once you install the game you have used your licsence so no you dont get a refund

Cradlejoe wrote:
    Even if you part with cash then you can get a refund IF it turns out to be fake.

That is a lie ,for example i buy mortal online and they say you can get refund if u got problems with pc spec or u dont like the game and when i e mail them i dont get a respons from months, sometimes is about frauds involved so people may get refund in months or even years.I hope i am wrong altho..

r0ss0 wrote:
    Do you often pay for something that Just surface's? with no video or a mention on any gamesites, Im just waiting to see some more screenies a video would have been ace , But we arent getting it , Once you install the game you have used your licsence so no you dont get a refund
    The older website had been out for years it wasn't part of their marketting plan to run around telling everyone about themselves.
    Brum, brum.

You can always get a refund by contacting your credit card bank. No matter what the case, they'll be on your side most of the time.

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Yea I am giddy as a school girl.
    Potential is double edged sword however.
    It is a hard thing to reach, and always leaves people wanting more.
    Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage.

Niccolo Machiavelli