First post (I think lol), so hey everyone =)
I've just got a couple questions. Please take the time to address everything in each number if you know the answer.
1) How's crafting supposed to be set up? Will it be similar to SWG Pre-CU? In SWG Pre-CU, let's that person A might be crafting (making up a random name) a Bloody War Axe with wood gathered from one area, and Person B is crafting the same axe with wood from a different area. Person A's axe might have more damage than Person B's because person A's wood was of higher quality.
2) So, we can build houses and other buildings. Are they preset structures, or will we be able to design floorplans and choose how the house/city structure will be laid out (multiple stories, rooms in different places and sizes, etc)?
3) I read something in the features list about character aging. It mentioned your character grows 'old' and your stats are thus affected somewhat realistically. How exactly is this implemented? Does your hair/beard grow over time and need cutting? Can you get fat or lose weight? Can you work out and gain muscle?
4) The feature list says it will have a "skill based system" but also mentions something about "levels gained will bla bla bla". Can you guys expand on that? How exactly does the skill system work?
5) Is there anything you guys think of that would make me inclined to pre-order? I am, as you may have guess, an old SWG Pre-CU / EQ1 / AC2 / AO vet longing for a new game to capture my attention. All MMO's since the glory days have SUCKED in my opinion. As soon as I heard this game I got really excited. Shit, the region it's built off of is actually 2 hours away from me in real life. I've been snowboarding at Lake Tahoe for 13 years lol